What you want
Engage in meaningful work with a recognizable purpose.
Create added value for customers.
Supervise projects from start to finish.
Collaborate on tasks in interdisciplinary teams.
What you can expect at Dierks+Company
Our Brussels office is overseeing EU governmental and EU Health Technology Assessment (HTA) business. You will engage in various projects related to governmental initiatives and HTA JSC & JCA focused products. Working with lawyers, strategy consultants and designers, you will manage large-scale and long-term projects from idea to completion and experience the results of your work. Your task is to ensure that the projects are completed on time and within budget while meeting high quality standards.
What exactly does that mean?
- You will coordinate and manage various projects related to government projects and products of HTA JSC & JCA.
- You will ensure that assigned project deliverables are produced and delivered in line with established EUnetHTA methods, processes, and quality standards.
- You will support the Partner in handling day-to-day tasks.
- You will support communication activities, such as drafting presentations, in close collaboration with the team.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed a university degree or equivalent training, preferably in healthcare.
- You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English. You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you reliably manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills will enable you to organize concurrent projects and ensure that targets and deadlines are met and quality levels are maintained.
- Relevant experience in the health sector with project management and/or HTA as well as knowledge and experience in the development and application of HTA and of the regulatory system for pharmaceuticals in Europe would be desirable.
What we offer
- A permanent contract for a full-time position (40 hours per week) with an excellent salary.
- Structured support from a mentor.
- Further development through working in an interdisciplinary team.
- We are nerdy and nice.
Would you like to become part of our success story and help set up our office in Brussels? We look forward to hearing from you.