What you want
Engage in meaningful work with a recognizable purpose.
Diverse and responsible tasks in a project setting.
Assist project manager and team in daily operations, meetings, and streamlining of daily processes.
Collaborate on tasks in interdisciplinary teams.
What you can expect at Dierks+Company
The Brussels office manages EU governmental affairs and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) business. As part of the team, you will support the Partner and Project Manager to develop solutions for clients.
You will be responsible for overseeing daily operations and ensuring that all daily routines are executed smoothly.
What exactly does that mean?
- You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all relevant administrative tasks of the Partner as well as the project managers.
- You will monitor the completion of deliverables in line with project goals.
- You will assist with the organization, preparation and follow-up as well as with the implementation of meetings.
- You will support the planning of various events and meetings throughout the year while collaborating with vendors, internal suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and high-quality meetings.
What sets you apart
- You are proactive and solution-oriented with a "let's do it" mentality.
- You have successfully completed a university degree or equivalent training, preferably in healthcare.
- You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
- You have gained experience in project management in demanding and high-performing teams and are very skilled with PowerPoint, Excel and Word with a strong affinity for CRM.
- You enjoy working in a team, have a sense of humor and are looking for long-term development prospects in a growing company with a sustainable vision.
What we offer
- A permanent contract for a full-time position (40 hours per week) with an excellent salary.
- Structured support from a mentor.
- Further development through working in an interdisciplinary team.
- We are nerdy and nice.
Would you like to become part of our success story and help set up our office in Brussels? We look forward to hearing from you.